TRAINING COMMITMENT AWARD
The Training Commitment Award (TCA) is a cash incentive which serves to motivate and reward individuals for undergoing sustained training.
Receive $200 per achievement, up to $400 per calendar year.
If you achieve any of the following:
- Two WSQ Statements of Attainment (SOA) attained within a 12-month period
- One WSQ qualification
- One academic CET Modular Certificate or Post-Diploma Certificate
- One academic CET qualification
- One qualification under Certifiable Courses accredited or supported by SkillsFuture Singapore (SSG)
With Effect from 1st July 2020
Training Commitment Award (TCA)4
To encourage sustained, productive training, TCA is a cash award given to eligible workers after achieving the required certifications:
a. $100 per 2 achievements of any of the following, capped at $200 during the trainee’s WSS Eligibility period
a. WSQ Statement of Attainment
b. Academic CET Modular Certificate or Post-Diploma Certificate
c. Certifiable courses supported by SSG
b. $500* for achieving one WSQ Qualification or Academic CET Qualification.
There will be an overall TCA cap of $1,000 for the validity period stated in the WSS letter. Only certifiable courses listed on the MySkillsFuture portal would qualify for TCA. No application is required by the trainee.
No application is required.
Individuals who receive a WTS (WTS will cease on 31 June and be replaced by WSS) letter are eligible for TCA if they achieve the above listed qualifications. Individuals will be notified of their TCA payment via SMS and/or letter from CPF Board.
Only Courses that are registered in Workforce Singapore (WSG) system will be eligible for TCA. Please check with training providers for more details.
[4 Other terms and conditions apply e.g. employers and individuals must not be barred from receiving government funding.
* Individual who is awarded $200 for achievement listed in a. and $500 for a 1st full qualification in b. will receive $300 for 2nd full qualification as TCA is capped at $1,000]