SkillsFuture for Digital Workplace (SFDW)
A national initiative designed to help Singaporeans
prepare for the future economy!
Learn and pick up hands-on Digital Skills needed in the new Digital Economy
Digital technology has become an essential part of today’s economy.
Raising the standards of digital fluency has now become critical to survival.
Are you keeping up with the changing digital economy?
Are you ready to take on the digital workplace?
SFDW is suitable for Entrepreneurs, Business Owners, PMETs and Staff of all levels and industries!
SkillsFuture Credit Eligible (Terms & Conditions apply)
If you're keen on enhancing your personal productivity with digital tools, want to learn how to embrace smart technology in your workplace, then SFDW is for you!
- Join the Digital Economy
- Learn about Digital Literacy
- Enhance your Digital Relevance
- Expand your Job Prospects
- Be Digital Ready
Through SFDW, learn to tackle some of the new developments in the new digital economy such as:
- Understanding & Using Mobile Apps
- Navigating E-Payment Systems
- Understanding Cybersecurity
- The Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA)
- Developing your Personal Digital CV
At the end of this module, participants will acquire the following knowledge/skills:
- Pick up the basics to embark on a digital lifestyle
- Enhance your personal networking & visibility online
- Understand the benefits of a digital sharing economy
- Learn about & use online collaboration tools
- Learn the importance and benefits of Big Data
- Identify and respond to cybersecurity threats
1. Be aware of what jobs the future digital economy entails
2. Be able to work in a technology rich environment and be aware of current and emerging trends
3. Be aware of the importance of cyber security and LEAN concepts in daily and work applications
4. Be aware of how data and information can be used
5. Perform functional tasks in the digital economy and develop an action plan for future learning
Frequently Asked Questions
All classes will be held at City Campus 市中心校区
111 North Bridge Road, #06-05/06 Peninsula Plaza
Singapore 179098, there are 16 classrooms.
All lessons are conducted by The Singapore Chinese Chamber Institute of Business (SCCIOB), a SFC approved CET Centre.
Yes! This module is suitable for beginners as the syllabus is tailored to learners with no prior experience in the digital economy.
Not necessary! Training notes, materials and assesments will be provided. As this module is assessed based on hands-on work, tablet computers are provided for participants.
No! Participants who are certified competent, will receive a Statement of Attainment (SOA) upon completion, because this is just one of the modules that participants have to complete in a WSQ Diploma programme.
You can contact Eric or Ian at 6816-7119.
With Singapore moving towards being a Smart Nation,
sign up now to gain invaluable skills that will be useful for the digital workplace.
All lessons are conducted by The Singapore Chinese Chamber Institute of Business (SCCIOB). This is a Classroom-Based Learning (CBL) module.